UpLevel Your Business

Monday, February 06, 2006

How does a Marketing Expert enjoy the SuperBowl? With Tivo.

I LOVE the SuperBowl. All hail the mighty TIVO. Give me a martini and some sushi and I am good to go!

I'll be honest. I didn't even know who was playing the Superbowl and quite frankly, I don't really care. All I saw was Yellow and Blue uniforms. Nice color combination if you ask me. I am way more interested to see what the big ad firms have been pulling their hair out over for the last six months to unleash their creative genius. And folks - they have done it again.

I can now become an official case study of the affects of advertising on consumers. Let me explain.

Prior to the SuperBowl I never really liked beer. I However, after the sheer brilliance of the ad campaigns this year I have to say - I feel like I need to give Bud Light a try. At least show my support by buying some to keep in the fridge for guests.

I must also say - UPS who? Fed Ex won my loyalty after commercial made me nearly shoot seltzer water through my nose. They get my vote and my Mastercard.... Priceless.




If you are looking for creative ways to spice up your marketing, watch the SuperBowl of Advertising for amazing ideas. Look in magazines for story ideas. Think outside the norm. Customers reward genius.

You can find all the SuperBowl commercials here: http://video.google.com/superbowl.html