UpLevel Your Business

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Business & Marketing Strategy Experts for Small Business

I am a huge believer in letting experts do their expert work. Why? Because when you do, it creates expert results! That is why I assembled my all-star team of experts - the people that actually work on my business - to come and teach at my UpLevel Your Game Plan Intensive (www.uplevelintensive.com) February 17-19, 2005.

I would never dream of attempting to design or code my website. It would take me 8 times as long as my designer and end up looking mediocre. Sure I can write - in fact, pretty well. But, I trust my copywriter to draft a sales letter that is going to convert much better than I ever would and much faster too.

The bottom line is....it may cost you a few extra bucks up front to hire an expert to get the job done, but it will get done right the first time and more likely than not be a good return on your investment.

If you want to meet my experts, sign up for my teleclass series below.....it's FREE.



Welcome to one of the most exciting and informative teleseminar series you will attend this year! This is the one of several in a series of UpLevel Your Game Teleclasses leading up to the amazing intensive on February 17-19, 2005. To learn more, please visit www.uplevelintensive.com. HURRY! - Seats are going quickly and the Early Bird Discount ($250.00 off your Registration) is ending January 20, 2005.


Register for the Teleclass Series at:
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/netcart.asp?MerchantID=52011&ProductID=2642240

(If you have trouble registering, clear your cookies and try again or email info@uplevelintensive.com)

I have designed this intensive with the entrepreneur in mind including inviting in my personal team of experts who has helped me build my business to the level of success that it is today! Each of these experts will be on hand to give you one-on-one consulting during the event.

Even if you aren't able to attend, we are so glad that you are joining us to learn about their area of expertise and take your business to the next level!

Included in the Experts are:

Michelle "PW" Pariza Wacek, Copywriter
Erin Ferree, Brand Management
Marc Harty, Internet Marketing
Melanie Benson Strick, Entrepreneur Success Coach
Randy Peyser, Editor and Book Coach
Shirin Oreizy, Pay Per Click
Steven Allen, Incorporation and Tax Strategist
Beth Schneider, Systems Strategist
Audrey Hagen, Event Planner
Ian Rich, Product Creation
Erika Taylor, Public Relations

Please note the call in number will be emailed to you separately for each call.

Congratulations on taking a huge step toward driving tons of prospects your way!!

Kelly O'Neil
Chief Strategy Office
Kelly@uplevelstrategies.com

P.S. Call: 408.615.8150 or submit your request via email now to schedule your FREE 30-minute Strategy Session with a trained UpLevel Action Strategist.