UpLevel Your Business

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas in California



Jackson, Riley and Samantha O'Neil - My "Fur Kids"

Wow, what a year 2005 was at UpLevel Strategies and for me personally! Looking back at everything, I am extremely proud at the accomplishments of every single one of my clients as well as the rate at which my company has grown. In 2005, I was able to help well over 5000 entrepreneurs take their business to the next level and that feels amazing! In 2006, my goal is to support 10,000 entrepreneurs in their success and I have a strategic plan to accomplish that goal. Speaking of, I found a great quote I would love to share:

STRATEGY is; A style of thinking, a conscious and deliberate process, an intensive implementation system, the science of insuring FUTURE SUCCESS.” P. Johnson

Personally, I had a big year as well. I moved from San Jose to my home town of Los Gatos, which I absolutely adore, with my three fur kids Samantha, Jackson and Riley. I love the quaint atmosphere of Los Gatos and the fact that I can walk to downtown in mere minutes to my favorite coffee house or to hike the Lexington Trail which is absolutely gorgeous this time of year. I have also started working out with Ultimate Outdoor Fitness which has been exhilarating. If you are going to run and do squats, there is nothing like doing it on a mountain trail overlooking a babbling brook in a group of supportive people. It is really breathtaking. I have also been spending time with friends – some old and many new. I am truly blessed to have each person in my life.

I am still working on my next two books – “Guerrilla Business Strategy” with Jay Conrad Levinson and my own personal memoir, “White Sheep Painted Black.” Both activities are keeping me quite busy and I love the creative process.

I look forward to connecting with you in the next year and hope that your holiday brings you all of the bliss that you deserve! 2006 is going to be a very prosperous year filled with exciting new opportunities and I hope to have the opportunity to support you in UpLeveling Your Business. Please don’t forget to take advantage of a complimentary 30 minute consultation.

Warm Holiday Wishes for you and your family,

PS. Don’t forget to check out the UpLevel Your Game Plan Intensive at www.uplevelintensive.com