UpLevel Your Business

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My First Blog Post

Good Morning,

This morning is my first blog posting ever. I have seen a ton of articles on blogging for small businesses and decided to publish one of my own!

My blog will be designed to give you an inside glimpse into my life - both personal and professional. Many of my clients say to me..."You make marketing and business management look so easy!" They forget that the reason it looks so easy is because I have taken many of the lumps and bumps early on in my career and I struggle with the same types of issue they do. Even though I am an expert in small business marketing and strategy, I still am an entrepreneur. I want to share my triumphs and my mistakes with you so that you can learn what to do and what not to do.

While I am extremely passionate about my business, I also have a personal life...well, sort of :) That is one of the things I am working on currently. I will share with you in my blog what I do outside of my business.

I look forward to your feedback and interaction with me regarding the blogs. If you would like to know how to set one up, give me a call and I will be happy to help.

Kelly